Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Update...new season to begin this weekend.

The player pages are uploading...there are about 5500 of them to upload (180 teams...each major league teams has AAA, AA, A, A short season and Rookie). So, check out the new site.

If you find any bugs please let me know.

As I mentioned before all of the ratings are on a 1-100 scale. This should make things easier to scout.

Major League players will be update with each run. AAA will be uploaded every other run. The rest of the minor league players will be updated on a rotating bases in between the AAA uploads.

There are a few other things that will be added. One month before the Amateur Draft the list of available players is released. View that list and make a draft list. E-mail that to me. Your picks will be manually entered. (Because I will have your lists prior to the draft I will have the computer conduct my draft.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home