Thursday, April 20, 2006

Week 11 to be run soon and possible podcast?

I am trying to get the league runs into a routine but I have to admit that it has been difficult with my move, unpacking and getting caught up with life. Add to that the equipment for my new in home studio has been coming this week and I have been trying to get this all completed before the end of May.

That said, I will be running Week 11 tonight...I hope.

I say that as a warning to a few owners who are in the midst of trade talks. In order for those trades to take affect for Week 11 they will need to be submitted to the commish's office (via e-mail please) before the end of business today. ;)

Finally, with the in home studio being near completion I have been considering doing a 5-10 minute weekly podcast for the league to give audio updates. Would you all be interested in this?

1 Comments:

Blogger R. Stewart said...

I'd be interested, just to hear what a podcast on a fantasy league would sound like.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home