Monday, February 27, 2006

First update of the season

I am trying out a method of FTP uploading that will help me save time if it works. I am running the upload from home as we speak. At first check it looks like the attempt has failed and if that is the case I will be doing the upload overnight.

Regardless, the season's Spring Training has been run and should be available to view soon. The lineups are on a default for all teams and if you want to make changes at any time just post a comment here with the lineup or send an e-mail to me
baseball
at
racetotheright
dot
com.

Considering most of us are just going to sit back and see how things go I will run the first 2 weeks of the season Friday and Saturday. Watch your team homepage (links at the right side of the blog) for messages about injuries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home